Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful

Today I made a 2nd Thanksgiving Dinner for my family, as if making it once all by myself wasn't enough. But, we are so blessed and have so many things to be grateful for. We went around the table and said things we were thankful for. Here are few things:

Carson- Thankful for food, juice, family....
Austin - Thankful for our house, mom, plants, gospel....
Amanda - Thankful for ALL my boys, water to play in (I asked the boys what we do when we go to North Carolina and at the same time said "Jump off the dock!"), good friends....
Billy - Thankful for family, all our freedoms, gospel....

We are all very thankful to have Jackson in our family. He is still the best baby. Every time I look at his perfect little face, my heart swells. I just love him so much!!!!!! Too bad he couldn't have some yummy food on Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Annette Rose said...

Love the new look! And love that picture! What a beautiful family you have. Great list. Glad you redid Thanksgiving! We are so thankful for you guys! You are the best friends. We love you!

Stowell Family Blog said...

Your blog looks so cute! What a good-looking little fam!

Tiffany said...

I just love that pic!! I had so much fun with you guys that day!!! You are such a sweet family!

hansen family said...

and handsome boys they are, with sweet hearts, lily has already fallen for carson.....And I have to agree on the whole jackson thing, I just want to eat him up.

Sun