Friday, December 12, 2008

Crabs, Crabs, Crabs....



Billy took the boys to the coast to go crabbing. They went with the Hansen's and Scott's. From the looks of it, they had tons of fun!!
I wish I could have gone, but I didn't want the baby to be cold.
We had a crab feast and it was GREAT!
Carson is pretending to be sicked out, but really he couldn't stop touching them.




Austin was so proud of how many they caught.
Carson was a trooper. Billy told me that after the long drive to the hotel, the kids were all sleeping, and Billy asked "who wants to go crabbing" - Carson woke right up and was so tired and said "I do, I do!" In the morning they had to get up really early to head out, Billy asked the same question and Carson was out of bed and putting on his shoes saying "I want to go crabbing.. don't leave me." All the other kids were still sleeping...hahahaha
He is such a sport and ready for anything!






And of course I had to post this pic of Maddie! She is so cute!

1 comments:

Dial Family said...

EWWW crabs!!! what a girl maddie seems to be!! (and beautiful too, who's got dibs on her?) I could NOT touch those grabby little things!! She is one tough cookie with hangin with da boys!!