Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland!



Every chance Carson gets, he wants to be out playing in the snow!
He has had a blast! I love getting him all bundled up. He gets so excited and has a hard time waiting for me to put on his gloves and boots.




Yesterday we took the kids sledding. We had a ton of fun. Mia and Maddi came with us and had fun sledding down the hill and then we went to a big open field and played "fox and geese".



Maddi getting snow down her neck! BURRRRRRRRRRR!



Best Buddies! Mia's grandma told me that after we brought her home she slept for 16 hours straight. I didn't realize it took so much energy to keep up with the boys. They definitely played hard!
I have really been enjoying the snow this year. (We usually don't get this much) The first night it really snowed, I stayed out til after 1 a.m. shoveling snow. It kept snowing and I just kept shoveling!
The kids had a 2 hr. delay for most of last week. It was so nice to have time to make a real breakfast and get all bundled up with the kids and walk to the bus stop and have snow ball fights while waiting for the bus. Yes, I know I'm a dork, but the kids loved it! Carson thought he was really big by being able to hang out at the bus stop.

1 comments:

Dial Family said...

You are the COOLest mom ever manders!! Snowball fights are the best!1 you are by far not a dork!! I just adore you!! And your haircut is amazing!! I truly love it. I do love your long locks, but something about short hair does you well too!! (What's with the scruffy man in the pix's? ;) ) j/k billy!! I miss you guys and am thinking aboutcha!! i CANNOT believe we got snow either. I miss it for Christmas but as far as driving in it and living in it for months on end I am ok without that part of it. It was fun while it lasted!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!