Friday, November 7, 2008

Jackson's Blessing



I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband that is always worthy to bless our family! Babe you mean the world to me!

Billy gave a great blessing and we had fun having both our parents and our friends over to celebrate. Thank you everyone for coming!

My Aunt Carol and Uncle Lee made the trip down from Zillah. She made this beautiful cake. I really think it was the best cake I've ever had! Thanks Carol! So good to see you, Lee, and Becca!




Jackson, you will never understand how much you mean to me. I am blessed beyond measure to have you in my life. Thank you for your sweet spirit and for being such a joy in our family. I lova lova you!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stowell Family Blog said...

so cute mana! you guys look so great and so happy! You are a good mom!

Dial Family said...

what a fabulous cake!! It looks delicious!! I wish we coudl have been there for the blessing!! Give him a big hug for us and I am sure Billy gave an amazing blessing!!