Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Carson!!!


Dear Carson,

WOW! I am so in love with you! Thank you for snuggling me every morning and telling me you love me to Jupiter and back and the sun and back.......! Thank you for telling me you "love me like a princess". I wish you knew how my heart swells a little bigger when I hear sweet words like that and my eyes don't know what else to do, but tear up.
Thank you for still hugging me everyday when you get off the bus! Thank you for being such a joy to be around!
I love how you protect me and other girls. Yesterday, you and Mia were outside playing when you saw a bug. Mia screamed, and you opened the door for her to get inside before you. Mia says you are her bodyguard. I hope you always treat girls this way....thank you!
I love our little nightly routine after you are in bed...
1. "Tucka Tucka"(tuck you in)
2. Sing Bushel and a Peck
3. Measure (first measure head to toe and then again once your toes are pointed)

Today is your birthday and just like last year, you wanted us to surprise you in the morning. It was fun hiding before you came down stairs and jumping out and singing Happy Birthday! You have decided that when it is someone's birthday, they are the BOSS of the HOUSE for the day. I'm sorry the BOSS doesn't get to decide if your wear a shirt to school or your hair is combed....haha!
It was so fun coming to your class today. All the kids were so excited that it was your birthday and kept coming up to you to wish you a happy birthday. I'm glad you and your class mates liked the cupcakes inside the ice cream cones that I made for you.

Sweetheart, please don't change! I hope you stay sweet and always love your mama like you do! Because it is the BEST!

Happy Birthday Carson!!

Love,
Your biggest fan

3 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

Happy Birthday Carson!!!!

Sara Jensen said...

What a cutie! I loved your sweet letter!

Mark & Sherin said...

What a handsome boy you have...He sounds like a sweetheart. Must be like his mama.