Monday, March 23, 2009

He's crawling and climbing!!!

I really thought I could prevent Jackson from following in his older brothers footsteps by not letting him become mobile for a while. Well, that did not happen! For some reason, all my kids have a need for getting into everything they possibly can - as soon as they possibly can! At least Jackson waited a little longer than the other boys. Austin was standing up against furniture at 6 months. I just don't think 6 month old babies should be doing this. Why can't my boys just learn to sit? Carson is turning 5 and still has not mastered that skill. (Those that have seen him at church have witnessed this!) :)



You have to admit he is pretty darn cute! Even if he is into EVERYTHING! :)



Here is one of him crawling.



This is a video of Jackson just a few weeks ago. He was able to scoot but not crawl. Where is my little baby??? He is so big now!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Can I PLEASEEEEEEEE come eat him!!!!!!He is so STINKIN CUTE!!!! I can't take it!!!!!!! Crawling is so fun to watch!!! Yahoo Jackson!!!!!

Pyatt said...

I can't believe how big he is either...you have the cutest boys...that phone is going to be ringing off the hook in a few years...Maybe we can get mackenzie writing one of them on their missions!!:)

Dial Family said...

Manders!! He's such a cutie!! I could just squeeze him in those videos!! YUMMY!! (Sorry to say it though, you are in for another long haul... as if you didn't know that already!!) But your right, how can you not love him, he's just adorable!! HEY!! I need your address so I can send you that something special!! :)

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Is this really Amanda? How are you! I saw you on BJ's blog and thought I'd say hi! Hope all is well!

judyp said...

Amanda,
I saw your comments on Jamie & Dave's blog about their exciting news, and was happy to link to your family blog. I was just thinking of you guys the other day when one of Tj's friend's mom said she used to work at the Hilton sports center. Her name is Jill Walsh, but I think it was before your time. Anyway I was so good to see all your boys and Jackson- what a cutie. Glad is all is going well for you. We're happy & doing well in San Diego- I'm hoping when Sarah or Katie come home from BYU this summer they'll help me get a family blog going. Judy & Co.

~ Katie said...

He is so dang cute!!!! They do grow way to fast! Dylan took a couple steps yesterday. Hey, I made my blog private so if you want to keep checking on it email me and I'll invite ya, it's katenatie@gmail.com and btw, blogger doesn't show when I update anymore, not sure why. Good luck with your run next weekend. Can't wait to read all about it!