Thursday, March 12, 2009

FREE SOMETHING!!!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. You must, however, post this offer on your own blog if you're signing up on mine... This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year. (I won't take the whole year...don't worry)
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a story. It may be even some creation I haven’t even invented yet. I may draw or paint something. I might make an apron or a skirt. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

I am so stinking excited, and you should be too, because I can be really crafty!!

5 comments:

StaceyOstler said...

I never win anything. Sweet I'm #1.

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda,

What a wonderful web log!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day from Boston and NYC.

Best,
Charlie

Penny Andersen said...

Only if I can win one of those cute family signs.... :)

Dial Family said...

Your so adorable!! I'm so glad you did this!! I'm excited to send you something fun!!! XOXO

Mikkel Williams said...

Mana,
I'm so glad you got me into blogging. It is so much fun. I love to see what you have been up to. Sorry I'm bad at calling you back. I need to call and see how you are doing. Parker is constantly talking about his trip to Washington and Austin, Carson, and Jackson. He is counting the days to NOrth Carolina. Last night at an enrichment meeting, I was so glad Austin had quizzed me on the states and capitols. We played a trivia game and I got lots of points for my team. Tell him thanks, but I let him down on the capital of New Hampshire. Still don't know what it is.