Friday, February 13, 2009

Jax Update

My little baby is getting so BIG! The first year goes by so fast. I can't believe he is 5 1/2 months old. WHAT! And just when I don't think he can get any cuter - HE DOES!


I love his eye lashes! :)


Jackson is now eating solid food and loves it! He eats peas, beans, squash, carrots, rice cereal and bananas. He can roll over both ways, but now does NOT want to be on his back. At night he will turn over and won't go back to sleep because he refuses to rest his head. Funny baby! I love this child so much and am thankful for every moment I get to spend with him! I am trying to prevent him from crawling. Austin was crawling at this age. I am surprised how far he can get by just rolling and wiggling.

1 comments:

Stowell Family Blog said...

Holy gerber baby! He definately has his own look, a little different from his bros. I just want to squeeze him!