Saturday, February 7, 2009

6th Picture in the 6th Folder Tag

I got tagged to post the 6th Picture in the 6th folder on my computer. So here it is...



It's crazy how you can forget about old pics. This was fun to see what picture would show up. This is Carson at age 2. He is so stinking cute! I love taking the boys to the park and playing outside.... When will it ever WARM UP?????
Jackson is going to be this age in no time and not sitting here on my lap trying to push all the computer buttons...is that a tear in my eye?? Wow... so many emotions in one little picture.

I tag Linsey, Brooke, Pam, Jandi, Sherin, KT, B.J. and whoever else hasn't been tagged or would like to do it. Let me know!

2 comments:

Annette Rose said...

Ok... so he just may be the most photogenic kid I know. Every picture of him is so stinkin cute! It does go so fast, huh? I can't believe my baby is 2 already!

hansen family said...

Gosh, that dang little guy is so cute, lily is goin out with him forsure....If I have a say so that is. lol

sun