Friday, February 13, 2009

Holy Betty!


I stayed up really late the other night making and decorating cookies. It was really fun! I like creating things and feeling like I got something done. I had one of those rare moments where everything went right:
1.Not one burnt cookie!
2.Exact amount of frosting - when does that ever happen?!?! Luckily not a drop left over to nibble.
3.Just enough saran wrap - I really thought I would be making a trip to the store for just saran wrap.
4.My kids and husband were sleeping, no interuptions and no little hands.
5.1 batch of dough made enough for Austin's school party, Billy's work, The Hospice House, a special friend's birthday, the ladies I visit teach, Billy's home teaching families, and fortunatly none for me.



I had my own little Betty Crocker moment making cookies in an apron I made a few months ago, until I realized that someone had to clean up the mess and that someone was me! HAHA
- I hope you all have a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

1 comments:

Stowell Family Blog said...

WOW! I am so impressed, you are amazing!!!