Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween Batman Style!

Carson really wanted to be Batman for Halloween, so I thought it would be cute for Jax to be Robin. (Which it is! Those 2 boys running around the house in their costumes = adorable!) The boys wanted me to be Cat Woman..... I can be a good sport sometimes. :)
Austin changed his mind from a 4 armed alien, to a mummy and finally decided on a Mad Scientist!
Billy has a Halloween Party at his work every year. This year it happened to be on a Thursday because everyone had Friday off.
I helped out at Austin's school in the morning and told Austin to get Carson after school and meet me out front. Well................ he forgot and went to Chess Club with Carson.
I pull up to school in a black shirt, my spandex workout pants, and my high heal leather boots to wait for the boys to come out of school. After waiting a while in the car, I psyched my self up to walk in to school to get my boys. I tried to look down to avoid eye contact, because I had on a little too much make-up to be wearing my workout pants! I don't mind being dressed up with everyone else, but to be dressed up and people not know you are going to a Halloween Party is a bit embarrassing.
The things I do for my boys... :) I must be madly in love with them!



0 comments: