Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Jax





On August 25th, Jax turned 2!!! He will always be my baby, and I can not believe how fast the last 2 years went! He still doesn't talk that much. He loves to point at things and say the name or sound. He loves building trains, so I decided to make him a train cake. It turned out better than I thought it would. He loved it, but I must be a very strict mom, because I dished him up first and then dished everybody else up, when I sat down by him, he hadn't taken 1 bite yet. Really! A two yr. old not attacking cake with oreos and M&M's on it????? I had to tell him it was o.k. before he had some. And even then he didn't have very much.

Jackson gives the best snuggles and is very much a "Mama's Boy". I go to the gym every morning and he still has a hard time with me leaving him there for the hour. Luckily, by the time I pick him up he is having a great time and sometimes doesn't want to go.

He is truly a miracle and I love his guts!!