Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Goodbye Sweet Curls!





Jackson's hair was getting too long. Billy said he was getting a mullet. All I could see was cute little curls. I think it is a "mom" thing. But, I didn't want people to think he looked like Joe Dirt......soooooo no more curls. I cut his hair while he was playing in the tub. I am a genius! Why has it taken me this long to come up with this!!
I wanted a before and after pic. This is the first time when I said "say cheese" that Jax has scrunched up his face so tight that he can't see. He was making me laugh so hard!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

WHat a hunk!!!! I love him!!!! I love his smile!

Sara Jensen said...

the first haircut it such a hard thing to do, but after it's done, they are so cute and grown-up!!!

Anna K. said...

I am officially stalking you now! First I found your facebook...then your blog! Your boys are sooooo cute! I will get you that recipe soon!

EmmaLeigh said...

Your kids are so great. You are looking great as well. I like the bangs. Thank you for sending me a Christmas card. It was fun to have up and tell people about.