Friday, May 15, 2009

Late Post: April Spring Break

I know this is from over a month ago, but wanted to post some pics. Billy went snowshoeing around Crater Lake (picture to come later) for Spring Break, (I didn't want to be home alone with the boys all weekend) so I took the boys to Stoneridge. 5 other families went and the boys had a blast. They got to play racquetball, mini-golf, shuffle board, and of course SWIM! It was hard being alone with all 3 boys, but I'm glad they got to have a good time. They would wake up asking to swim and fall asleep at night exhausted! I love that my boys know how to play hard. I can't wait for North Carolina! They ask about it all year long....



Poor Jackson was in his stroller most of the time.





Landon and Carson playing racquetball.

1 comments:

~ Katie said...

So much fun! Glad you have close friends to go stay and play with! And ditto that with playing hard. I love when they crash at the end of the day.