Sunday, May 3, 2009

Carson turns 5!!!!



Carson, Carson, Carson,
WOW! 5 yrs old! What am I going to do when you start kindergarten??!?! You are so much fun to be with! When you called me during my race in CA, I couldn't believe your voice had changed so much. You are usually attached at my side all day long. When you called, I could tell you really missed me..... THANKS...cuz I missed you!!
I love it how you say you love me more - then I say I love you more - on and on- until you finally call it a tie. Buddy, it will never be a tie! I can not express how much I love you and how much all the snuggling means to me! You are always concerned for me and that makes me feel so good!
You are such a crack up and will do anything for a laugh. You and Austin have been trying to sneak up and scare everyone lately. Well, you got me yesterday when I was planting corn. You truly scared me, but the smile on your face was just as good, when you realized how good you got me! Thanks for all the laughs and smiles.
I am glad you make friends easily. You and Mia can play for hours... and days... without fighting and the games you come up with take true imagination.
Carson, you are my buddy and I love you so much. Thank you for all you teach me. I hope you had a great birthday!

Love, Mom



Before Carson went to bed the night before his birthday, he said "I can't wait for you guys to shout surprise in the morning!" I'm glad he let me know! So, in the morning we put balloons everywhere and when he came downstairs, we all jumped out and shouted "SURPRISE". He didn't look surprised, but he sure was happy. Carson wanted a Ninga Turtle Party. He LOVED his cake and presents. I thought it was so cute how he wanted to invite his friends and their ENTIRE family. He said everyone by name. I am so glad we have such good friends that it is only natural for him to want families to come to his party.


5 comments:

~ Katie said...

He is such a cutie! I love his cake. It's so fun to have that many friend around....they all play a little part in raising him. It sounds like he had a good time. I love the surprise you did for him...so fun!

Oh ya, and I'm so sorry about my blog. It's so annoying that it doesn't update.

hatch said...

Wow I cannot believe he is five! I did not know how close he and Chloe really are in age. She turns five on Wednesday. Time sure does fly by! Happy Birhtday Carson!

Annette Rose said...

He is so cute! I love that he wanted to invite the whole family too... :)

Marchant Mayhem said...

my heck!! has it been 5 years already?? sheesh we're getting old then!

He's such a cute little guy! Looks TOTALLY like a mini Billy.

LOVE the cake by the way!!

hope you all are doing well!!!!

Britani said...

Hey girl, I miss you too. Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's so fun to read your blog and see your handsome boys. You'll have to stop by if you're ever passing through again. Have a great day!!