Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bringing in the New Year! or as the P90X workout would say it "BRING IT"!



On New Years Eve, some of my best girlfriends and I decided we were going to get all dressed up and go dancing with our husbands. We had a great time, and our poor husbands were great sports. (THANKS Billy! I did not even mind you watching the sports game, while at the same time dancing with me - I'm just glad you were on the dancefloor. I know this was MY idea of a fun date, not yours.)



Da Girls!
(Annette, Brooke, Me, Pam, and Sonja)



Da Crew!
(Roses, Pecks, Roses, Hansens, Prunedas, and Neffs)



Big Shout Out to Pam for bringing a camara and taking some great shots. I love you!
HALLLLLAAA!

8 comments:

Annette Rose said...

How fun was that?! Loved. It! You guys are the best and we love hanging out with you, no matter what we do!

hatch said...

It looks like you had such a fun night. I would love to do something like that!

~ Katie said...

I'm glad you went out and partied it up!!! Hey I want to know if you are using the P90X.

Dial Family said...

I am so ENVIOUS of your date night. Good for you billy for gettin' out there!! ;) You guys are just so fun!! Anyone who knows you guys always has a blast!! Trust me, we KNOW!! wish we knew!!

Dial Family said...

Sorry, I mean, wish we could have been there!!

StaceyOstler said...

Looks like everyone was having a blast! How do I get an invite for 2010? I promise to not bring up any sex party conversation :)

Great Pictures, they really captured the excitement of ringing in the new year. You guys all look so good.

Dial Family said...

Manders!! LOVE your fam pix at the top!! YOu are so FREAKING SEXY!!

hansen family said...

Love the new look on your blog, so cute. We had an awesome time that night with you guys.
So glad were friends.

Sun