Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jackson's Pics



It has been so great to have this little bundle of joy in my life. Jackson has the best expressions and I love to look at him even when he isn't doing anything. My neck will start hurting from looking down at him and I wonder why I don't just relax while I am feeding him. But I can't, he is just too precious. I love to sit and cuddle him. My house is really lacking in the orderly department. But amazingly I don't care that much ( sorry Billy). I hope you enjoy the pics!

I am soooooooooo excited about Jackson's pictures! Tiffany took them and did an amazing job! Thank you so much Tiff! (Check out her web site at www.tiffanyparrishphotography.com.)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

OMG!! I just love him! It was so fun to watch him yesterday! Paige and I just stared and played with him! It was so fun to take his pictures... he's so perfect! Thanks so much!

Annette Rose said...

He is so precious... And you are so beautiful! What great pictures!

~ Katie said...

He is so precious. And to think Nate and I wanted to stop at only 2 kids....crazy! I am so thankful to have our little Dylan. To not have that extra personality in our house would be so sad. Glad to see things are going well. I absolutely adore those pictures. I so regret not getting pixs of Dylan when he was that little because he will never be that little again. :(

Marchant Mayhem said...

hey there,

I read someone say on facebook that you guys have a blog... did a little searching, and here I am!

Love all the pics! the boys are growing up sooo fast!

we have a blog (I'm converting to a new one and trying to add back posts... so it still looks a bit old) at:

www.marchantmayhem.blogspot.com

Dial Family said...

MANDERS!! He is the most precious thing!! I JUST WANT TO HUG HIM; And of course you, you courageous thing!! I love your blog and I love your pix's. I'm going to be calling you so BE HOME!! I hope we can do better with keeping in touch; especially with the blog thing. I LOVE IT!!! Congrats, you have such an adorable family. And you are such a model in the hospital... YOUR GORGEOUS & GLOWING. How do you do that?

Mistelyn said...

Hi Amanda,

What a precious baby and such gorgeous pictures! It was so fun to check out your blog!
I added you to my list of links on my blog. (www.mistelyn.blogspot.com)
--Misty--