Monday, December 20, 2010

Cancun ~Day 3~

Day 3 started out with an amazing sunrise down at the point of the island where we snorkeled the day before.

Panoramics from all sides of the point.

Blow hole!


During the day, we went swimming and read our books.
We also played some great games of Speed (cards) while we ate nachos with some awesome salsa that made my mouth burn for an hour after. YUMMY!!


I am such a lucky girl!!







LOVE IT!!



We did a lot of walking on the beach. We found some fun shells to take home to the boys. Here are some pics of our evening walk.












We woke up early most mornings, and the earliest reservation for the restaurants started at 6:30. We would be exhausted from a day of playing and go to bed right after we ate.
I love having a ocean view and listening to the waves roll in at night.
It always reminds me of the college nights in Hawaii.....so soothing!




Since we ate so early, we had the whole restaurant to ourselves.
Which meant GREAT service and Spanish lessons from the waiter. :)
We even danced to the music!
The food was AMAZING! My mouth is still watering from the shrimp wrapped in Mahi Mahi. They must have cooked it in butter, because it was to die for!
Billy's beef tenderloin and rack of lamb was great also!



.....Another great day in Paradise with my baby!!


5 comments:

Stowell Family Blog said...

That looks like an AMAZING trip! You look great, I hope you guys had a great Christmas.

Candis said...

Oh I love it! It looks like you had an amazing time and you look so happy :) Wish we could have been there with ya, sorry lady :) Next trip!!!! Maybe we can all hit Tahiti and stay in those huts on the water! Love ya lady

The Neff Family said...

Thanks Jandi! We need to get together!!

Candis--- Tahiti is for sure where I want to go next. I have been dreaming about those huts on the water for years now!!!

Tia said...

Amanda! I just chanced on your blog via Jandi's (whose is way outdated but she has a great excuse). Let me just say YOU KNOW HOW TO LIVE IT UP! I will live vicariously through you! Oh, and is there any chance I could borrow that little black number (dress) that you wore on the beach?? HELLO??!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING. What an athlete and great wife/mother you are! Way to be!

Love you much.
T.

pictograhics said...

L like it!you look amazing