Friday, August 28, 2009

HaPpY bIRtHdAy JAX!!!! I LOve YoU!!!






My baby is 1! I can't believe it! Really.....a whole year has passed since I birthed him! I always think I don't want him to grow up, but then he gets to a new stage and just seems cuter. How is this possible?!?!?

Jackson has so many nicknames right now. I love that his brothers love him endlessly and are always coming up with new names. At first Austin called him "fragile football" and Carson called him "Jackson Wackson". Now it is either "Jack Jack", "Jax", or "Bubba". (I always wondered why some kids have the nickname Bubba. Now I understand it is a very loving way of saying "Brother".)

Jax now weighs 22 lbs., but feels like 40 after having him on my hip all day. He is not liking the sipper cup and misses his bottle, so yes I let him have it now and then.

* Sidenote - Do you know of a sipper that does not leak or is easy to switch to after the bottle??????? Anyone??

Well, Carson just got home from his first date (he went to the Rodeo with Mia...more to come, he looked adorable in his cowboy hat). I am so wore out from swimming a mile, biking 22, and running 2 miles today. Only 1 more week until the Triathlon!!!

Night Night! :) (Can you tell I'm tired?? HAHAHA)

7 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

Good luck on the Triathalon!!!

Happy Birthday Jackson!!!

hansen family said...

Oh my Gosh I love that little guy. Wanna hug and kiss him....I remember when he came to this crazy place we call earth, I was so fortunate to be a part of that experience....and man he couldn't wait to get out. LOL.

sun

Candis said...

oh my goodness! happy birthday Jack! he is so dang cute. i just want to squeeze him! good luck with triathalon! you'll do wonderful! i still have 14 weeks until the marathon...ahhhh!

Tiffany said...

So sweet! I can't believe it! He is so fun!

Sara Jensen said...

What a little cutie! Our babe is turning 1 soon too...they grow up way too soon!

~ Katie said...

That year flies by huh? Good luck on this triathlon. Did you do all of that the day you posted? What do you do with your kids while you bike 22? Good for you. Good luck!

Dial Family said...

What a cutie!! I cannot believe he is 1 ALREADY!! Manders!! they are growing way too fast!! Happy Birthday Jax!! You are such a cutie!! You should be; you have beautiful parents!! Love and miss you; need to catch up with a phone call and tell you what we're up to (Not that our blog really isn't keeping those afar up to par... ;) I rhyme...).. XOXO