Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Things I LOVE about my HOT husband!




- loves me back
- loves his kids
- adventurous
- athletic
- has a hunger for learning
- works hard for us
- gives GREAT lovin'
- HOT
- my best friend
- ambitious
- strong
- plays hard with the boys
- loves the outdoors
- hard worker
- helpful to others
- knows the mornings I REALLY need him to get up with Jax
- SMOKING HOT
- worthy to hold the priesthood
- cleans up after himself
- amazing
- always complimenting everyone
- great kisser
- HOT
- loves life
- great dad
- love of my life
- soul mate
- loves nature
- looks HOT in a suit
- smart
- makes me laugh hard
- gives me a kiss and hugs me so hard that he pops my back before he goes to work
- Oh, and did I mention that he is HOT?!?!?

Here are a few pics from his latest trip to Peru. I'm so glad I get to spend the whole weekend with him!! We are going to have so much fun camping with the family!
I hope you have the best Father's Day ever!! I love you Babe!

4 comments:

~ Katie said...

I so wish Nate knew when I REALLY needed him to get Dylan on those mornings. You definitely have a great marriage....I hope these feelings never, ever leave you. Have fun camping!

Dial Family said...

What a cute hubby you have there.... Sure do miss you guys!! When're you planning a trip to SLC or even down here?

Candis said...

you're hillarious! what a great wife...and a great husband for that matter! when are you in nc??? i don't remember!

Penny Andersen said...

Cute Amanda! What a sweetie you are. Hope you've had an awesome vacation!